Re: IP address fee??

  • From: Jeff Shultz
  • Date: Thu Sep 05 14:10:27 2002

Possibly because that is what they are still teaching them as in
school?

Seriously... I'm not sure that the teachers I had for networking and
systems admin had ever heard of CIDR.

The textbooks hadn't. It was a nice bump in the learning curve when I
hit the real world.

http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
>PGP Key ID: 0x138EA177  (67 29 D7 BC E8 18 3E DA  B2 46 B3 D8 14 36 FE
B6)

--
Jeff Shultz
Network Support Technician

...most of us have as our claim to fame the ability to talk to
inanimate objects and convince them they want to listen to us.
		-- Valdis Kletnieks in a.s.r