Re: routing architectures ( was Re: AT&T NYCrouting )

  • From: Robert A. Hayden
  • Date: Thu Aug 29 15:56:21 2002

It depends a lot on your topgraphy.  For example, if you have a specific
city/region aggregation center, your redundant boarder routers for that
city are probably also RRs.  Those boarders peer with your boarders in
other cities as well as your intra-region routers.

Of course, this is just one way.  Trying not to start a religious war.