Public-held Tier2/3 ISPs

  • From: A H
  • Date: Wed Aug 28 08:43:41 2002

Hi,
I'm currently preparing a small paper on North American service provider economics (educational purposes). I'm missing some Tier2/3 ISPs which have public financial data available. Can anyone give a few names? The paper won't include company names (i.e. company x, company y), and besides I don't expect it to be widely distributed.

Thanks for any Help!