RE: Paul's Mailfrom (Was: IETF SMTP Working Group Proposal at smtpng.org)

  • From: Barry Shein
  • Date: Tue Aug 27 16:33:20 2002

From: JC Dill <nanog@vo.cnchost.com>
>I guess you haven't read RFC 3098 yet then.
>
>http://www.geektools.com/rfc/rfc3098.txt

Wow, I missed that. It's really quite good. So good, in fact, that I
just sent copies of it out to the 300 MILLION ADDRESSES I have on this
CD here...

No, seriously, it's good stuff, thank you for pointing it out. Now how
do we get legislators, judges, etc. and their staff to read it? (said
somewhat rhetorically / thinking out loud, I'll print it nicely and
send it to my reps with a cover letter.)

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs@TheWorld.com           | http://www.TheWorld.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*