wcom issues in SF Bay area?

  • From: Mark Kent
  • Date: Sun Aug 25 03:29:41 2002

I've got problems with 30 T1 circuits, on two DS3 hubs.
All are Worldcom (MFS), all out of S63 (55 So. Market, SanJose),
all have Pacbell tail loops.

Earlier today a worldcom person said to me: "I tried to get you status
from the OSC (Sacramento), but they are really, really busy.  I was on
hold for 45 minutes before I got disconnected"

So, is there a significant Worldcom operational issue that
has not yet been reported to nanog?

Or, am I alone with these problems?

Thanks,
-mark