Re: wireless access point accounting

  • From: Spencer.Wood
  • Date: Fri Aug 23 13:55:50 2002

If you have Cisco AP's, there LEAP Process works very well.....It authenticates against a RADIUS Server, and provides good authentication info, and some accounting......

Spencer
Spencer Wood, Network Manager
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221

E-Mail: Spencer.Wood@dot.state.oh.us
Phone: 614.644.5422/Fax: 614.887.4021/Pager: 866.591.9954

Hugh Irvine <hugh@open.com.au>
Sent by: owner-nanog@merit.edu

08/23/2002 10:35 AM