wireless access point accounting

  • From: Hugh Irvine
  • Date: Fri Aug 23 10:40:07 2002

Hello Everyone -

I have recently been investigating wireless access points for 802.1x.

Is anyone out there using radius authentication and accounting with these devices?

If so could you please send me copies of the authentication requests and the accounting starts and stops?

Any war stories regarding different brands would also be welcome.

many thanks

Hugh

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

-