Re: Eat this RIAA (or, the war has begun?) - Why not all ISPs?

  • From: David Charlap
  • Date: Fri Aug 23 09:57:01 2002

Tim Thorne wrote:
Owen DeLong <owen@delong.sj.ca.us> wrote:
As much as I like the idea of blacklisting the RIAA (and think it's
probably a good thing to do on principle), I don't believe that it
will actually help.  The RIAA, itself, doesn't use the net for
revenew, or, really, much of anything.
Why stop with just the RIAA? If they truly represent their members
then null route their subnets too. Just think of the healthy drop in
spam you'll get coming from rr.com...
Think of the drop in customers you'll get when they can't access Disney, Sony, Paramount or any other media company.

-- David