How does this help?

  • From: blitz
  • Date: Thu Aug 22 18:13:36 2002

I read and re-read the decision of the ISP that was going to block RIAA access and setup a honeypot.

Wouldn't legitimate users as well find themselves in that honeypot, and thus be blocked, achieving what the RIAA wanted in the first place, to disrupt GNUtella services?

Somehow this doesn't make sense to me. Color me dumb.

Marc Blitz
Macronet.net