Re: IETF SMTP Working Group Proposal at smtpng.org

  • From: William Warren
  • Date: Thu Aug 22 09:29:07 2002

In my case it would be because my isp's has several of its own smtp server
on many black hole lists for bring open relays.  Luckily i have another
domain i have access to but if i had to i would run a local SMTP server if i
had no other opiton.
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every
tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is
the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me,
saith the LORD.