RE: IETF SMTP Working Group Proposal at smtpng.org

  • From: Robert Blayzor
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 19:52:37 2002

> Read what I wrote again.  Do not say it is not possible, I
> see it every day.
>
> These people, and others will be happy to help you set it up:
> 	http://www.no-ip.com
>
> " Do you own a domain name? Run your own web, mail, ftp, or
> any server connected your cable, dsl, or dialup connection
> using your personal domain name."
>
> Do some googling before posting nonsense...

I read what you wrote, but I'm trying to understand how dynamic DNS has
anything to do with >sending< spam.  Dynamic DNS only does forward DNS
for a host IP assignment.  If AOL issues an IP to a dialup customer,
it's still an AOL address with AOL access restrictions, AOL reverse DNS,
etc.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Exclusive: We're the only ones who have the documentation.