Draft of a new NANOG FAQ

  • From: Susan Harris
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 17:54:46 2002

Thanks to the help of many wonderful contributors we have a draft of an
FAQ for the NANOG list:

	http://www.nanog.org/listfaq.html

I hope that many of you will want to contribute.  This is truly a draft
and we welcome your comments, additions, subtractions, etc.  Please send
mail to me privately and I'll forward it to the ever-growing group of
editors.