RE: .mil domain root only hosted by one server??

  • From: Al Rowland
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 16:48:34 2002

Perhaps the military has more interest in controlling access than in
making sure John Q. Public is able to reach their sites? There's also
little commercial interest in making sure they're available.

I'm willing to bet the important stuff doesn't rely on DNS anyway. ;)

Just my 2

Best regards,
Alan Rowland
USAF, Ret