Re: your mail

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 03:28:50 2002

At 12:32 AM 8/21/2002 -0400, David Lesher wrote:

Unnamed Administration sources reported that N. Richard Solis said:

> If you haven't worked in an environment where you had to turn in your
> cellphone and pager at the front desk, show a badge to a camera around every
> corner, and get your office keys from a vending machine you dont know what
> real security looks like.

You missed the places w/ real security. That's where the very
polite Marine Security Guard with the 870 shotgun asks to see
your badge again...

Can we all stop talking shit for a moment?

Real security is when nobody can talk about it.

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan                    hannigan@fugawi.net