Re: your mail

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Tue Aug 20 14:56:34 2002

nathan@robotics.net (Nathan Stratton) writes:

> Uh, yes. Equinix is a rip off in general. I got kicked out of Chicago
> using the side door. I was sick of the stupid man trap crap and noticed
> they had a door that was propped open in the back that leads outside. It
> was much easier to back the truck up there and go in and out. The whole
> thing is a joke, they spent a lot of cash to look good, but there is very
> little substance.

nevertheless PAIX hasn't made it to chicago yet, and equinix is quite
a bit more neutral than a normal abovenet/exodus/att/qwest/ibm/uunet
hosting center would be, and that makes them the only game in that town.

i recommend that you work hard at helping them fix whatever it is they're
doing wrong.  think of your work in that regard as a public service.
--
Paul Vixie