Re: your mail

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Tue Aug 20 14:10:12 2002

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Ali Jackson wrote:

> Does any one else out there think smart hands at Equinix is a rip off? I
> can send a package over night to the IBX for less than what it costs to
> move it from the mailroom to my cage.  Just curious....

Uh, yes. Equinix is a rip off in general. I got kicked out of Chicago
using the side door. I was sick of the stupid man trap crap and noticed
they had a door that was propped open in the back that leads outside. It
was much easier to back the truck up there and go in and out. The whole
thing is a joke, they spent a lot of cash to look good, but there is very
little substance.

><>
Nathan Stratton
nathan at robotics.net