Fwd: Re: Secure Cabinets

  • From: Andrew Dorsett
  • Date: Mon Aug 19 12:34:49 2002

> Andrew Dorsett <zerocool@netpath.net> said:

> Hey everyone, I know this is slightly off topic but I'm hoping that someone
> from Verisign or the like will respond.  I am looking for a VERY secure
> computer cabinet to replace an open rack I have now.  I'm looking for
> almost
> vault like qualities.  Is anyone willing to make recommendations on a
> vendor?

Whoops I guess I wasn't clear enough.  I am not looking for hosting services,
I am looking for a cabinet that I can install in my own server room to
protect my machines from prying fingers and other illegal access.  This
cabinet needs to have vault like qualities and not just be some glass and
metal thrown together.  Maybe something like two key opening procedures, etc.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
<zerocool@netpath.net>