Telus outage in Toronto, Ont Canada (AS852) ?

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Fri Aug 16 13:36:19 2002

I cant get a hold of anyone in the NOC, but my local field tech says several large circuits got knocked out as a result of a broken pipe in their CO on University Ave. Does anyone else have any more details ? All the 1 800#s I have for them are still fast busy.

---Mike
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400
Sentex Communications, mike@sentex.net
Providing Internet since 1994 www.sentex.net