Re: $400 million network upgrade for the Pentagon

  • From: Doug Barton
  • Date: Tue Aug 13 21:05:45 2002

Blake Fithen wrote:
Brad Knowles:
The Pentagon has windows. It also has an ancient system of air pipes aimed at all of the windows...

<paranoia>

Is this sensitive info?
Given that I saw this on the history channel the other night, I'd say no. :)

--
Doug Barton, Yahoo! DNS Administration and Development

You can have it done fast, done cheap, or done right. Pick two.