Re: Microslosh vision of the future

  • From: blitz
  • Date: Sun Aug 11 23:47:31 2002

I agree wholeheartedly, "let 'em starve"....

At 18:17 8/11/02 -0700, you wrote:

Microsoft can have whatever vision of the future they want and can use any
resources at their disposal to bring their vision to light. Everybody has
that right. If I don't like it, I won't buy it. If they convince customers
that they gain more than they lose, only a gun will make them buy it. I don't
see Bill Gates packing heat any time soon.

*yawn*

--
David Schwartz
<davids@webmaster.com>