Re: Microslosh vision of the future

  • From: blitz
  • Date: Sun Aug 11 23:46:48 2002

Well, I may be a wet blanket to the chip houses, but how much speed DO you actually need? Any REAL reason to abandon the present working architecture? I don't personally think so, a 2 gig box is plenty fast for anything we have now, so why don't we just vote with our feet? DON'T buy this crap, the CPU or the OS...and let them stew in their own misfortune. We made Intel back down on the PSN issue with exactly those tactics...

I'll go back to my old SGI Indy if necessary...heh..