Re: Microslosh vision of the future

  • From: David Schwartz
  • Date: Sun Aug 11 21:20:55 2002

	Microsoft can have whatever vision of the future they want and can use any
resources at their disposal to bring their vision to light. Everybody has
that right. If I don't like it, I won't buy it. If they convince customers
that they gain more than they lose, only a gun will make them buy it. I don't
see Bill Gates packing heat any time soon.

	*yawn*

--
David Schwartz
<davids@webmaster.com>