Re: ticket tracking

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Thu Aug 08 10:36:23 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Scott Granados wrote:

> While we're talking about change management...
>
> What are people using for ticket tracking for support issues.  Is it all
> remedy or what do people like to use.
>
> Feel free to answer off list:).

Deskpro does a great job. Not only do we use it for ticket tracking, we've
hacked it to become our entire interface for support reps, as we've
integrated all of our admin functions into it. In addition, we use it in
conjunction with netsaint to display customers/circuits that are down, as
well as keep track of lots of information about leased line and colocation
customers, pending sales orders, all kinds of stuff. Very easy to extend.

http://www.deskpro.com

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access