Re: ticket tracking

  • From: Niels Bakker
  • Date: Thu Aug 08 07:36:12 2002

* ggregory@affinitas.net (gg) [Thu 08 Aug 2002, 10:25 CEST]:
> I am further able to query our IP addressing system (North Star) from the
> WebTTS search screen, or vice versa.  This is helpfull for when looking at
> entries for a particular IP address (I can pull the tickets and the North
> Star info at the same time).  This is nice!

This was a new name for me (NorthStar) so I looked it up.  Its homepage is

	http://www.brownkid.net/NorthStar/

and looks pretty interesting.  It can store information about locations
and display them in relation to each other ("Qworst Colo" in "Eugene" in
"Oregon" in "United States" in "Available Locations," for example) and
store a lot of data about devices via templates.

Take care,

	-- Niels.