Re[2]: my sig

  • From: Richard Welty
  • Date: Wed Aug 07 17:26:02 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:02:13 -0700 Al Rowland <alan_r1@corp.earthlink.net> wrote:

>       ensure that people know who you are, be sure to include a line
>       or two at the end of your message with contact information
> There's nothing here about content restrictions but it does say "a line
> or two." I believe the original objection in this thread was to the two
> line E-mail with a 10 line sig file. N

i believe that "obnoxious and self indulgent" are lines i used in an off
list message explaining the objections. i was refering to long standing
traditions that any signature containing more than 4 lines is considered
excessive, irrespective of content.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net