Re: my sig

  • From: brett watson
  • Date: Wed Aug 07 16:11:55 2002

--On Wednesday, August 07, 2002 03:48:27 PM -0400 William Warren <hescominsoon@adelphia.net> wrote:
the sig is removed....I am saddened that my sig was/is considered
obnoxious and self-indulging.  I appreciate the explanations.
wow, you took heat for that .sig? *that* is obnoxious and self-indulging (and yes i meant to reply to this silly list). i should go re-read the nanog charter (or the internet charter i guess) and see where it says you can't have a .sig that talks about God (or the Bible, or whatever).

-b