Re: Deaggregating for emergency purposes

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Tue Aug 06 13:40:36 2002

	You should check that your upstream router vendor can handle
the increased config size.

	You are lucky to have as much as 512k config mem on a router
let alone 2M+ as is necessary for some people that do IRR based filtering.

	This is something everyone should keep in mind doing vendor
selection these days...

	- Jared