Re: Name Server Change-over completed

  • From: Rizzo Frank
  • Date: Sun Jun 30 22:42:08 2002

ATTENTION ALL INCLUSIVE NAMESPACE ROOT SERVER ZONE MANAGERS! HEAR YE, HEAR YE!

This is either a scam or a really bad joke. I can't tell which, but I pity the people who were mislead into reading this mail and acting accordingly. I repeat, there was no Internet-impacting maintenance going down, and there's nothing you need to change on your nameservers. Your nameservers are not broken, there's nothing to fix.

Frank Rizzo