Re: Paix-NY and NYIIX -- link stil going to happen?

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Sun Jun 30 12:36:43 2002

> Anyone know if the link-up is still going to happen?

everyone i've talked to still wants it to happen.  does that count?

> I've heard from a few people that given the financial issues at MFN,
> this is highly unlikely to still happen. Anyone know any different?

it seems to me that it's more likely to happen after paix has been sold,
or after mfn has completed its chapter 11 restructuring, or after both.

> Paul?

note that i'm a victim of the new economy.  mfn axed the "president of paix"
job about a month ago, and so i am presently just a consultant, so my words
here are not nec'ily representative of mfn's or paix's actual plans/desires.
--
Paul Vixie