Re: Postmasters Anonymous

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Sat Jun 29 21:35:49 2002

At 09:16 PM 6/29/2002 -0400, Sean Donelan wrote:

Sorry for interrupting our quarterly peering debate, but I'd like to
ask if there are any groups for people who are Postmasters (abuse, spam,
dmca, etc)?  I know there are many groups for people who want to complain
about those subjects, but I was wondering if there are groups for people
who have to handle the complaints.

There's a lot of them. A bunch are "under cover".

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan                    hannigan@fugawi.net