Re: Sprint peering policy

  • From: Vijay Gill
  • Date: Fri Jun 28 13:31:54 2002

"Daniel Golding" <dgolding@sockeye.com> writes:

> One is, Sprint won't peer with you. I'm not even sure who you work for, but
> rest assured, they will not peer with you. Time spent on this might be
> better utilized reading some of Bill Norton's excellent intro to peering

Dan, if you are a peer of sprint and I use the word peer as in:

1 : one that is of equal standing with another : EQUAL; especially :
one belonging to the same societal group especially based on age,
grade, or status

then I am sure things can happen.

Keeping the above definition of peering in mind, and not the current
accepted definition of what "peering" means, things suddenly become
crystal clear.

vijay "time to put back the peer in peering" gill