Bellsouth DSL in Chattanooga - Whose Lines?

  • From: CARL.P.HIRSCH
  • Date: Fri Jun 28 10:44:40 2002

Does Bellsouth use its own infrastructure for consumer/business ADSL
(specifically in Chattanooga, TN), or does it rely on someone else's lines
to get from the local central office to the nearest peering exchange? I've
seen outfits like Covad use Exodus/C&W, but I'm imagining a RBOC like
BellSouth prefers to use its own infrastructure.

What is the closest peering point that would be used in Chattanooga,
anyhow?

thanks,
-carl hirsch