Re: ARIN IP allocation questionn

  • From: Joel Baker
  • Date: Thu Jun 27 15:17:00 2002

At the request of my employer, I will be making no further posts on this
topic. Disclaimers are apparently insufficient, though I would politely
remind everyone reading that I spoke on my behalf only, and not that of
the company.
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/