MPLScon

  • From: Irwin Lazar
  • Date: Thu Jun 27 14:05:24 2002

I'm looking for folks to participate as speakers or panel members at MPLScon in October in Denver.  For obvious reasons, finding people who work for carriers and can commit to traveling to Denver has been extremely difficult.

If there are any folks on this list who are interested in talking about their operational experiences with MPLS, and are local to the Denver area (or can travel there), please contact me off list at ilazar@mplscon.com. I'm currently recruiting for panel discussions related to MPLS VPN security, OAM, and MPLS vs. ATM.

Thanks,
Irwin

---
Irwin Lazar