Re: How important is the PSTN

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Thu Jun 27 00:35:50 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 03:19:52PM -0400, jimpop@rocketship.com said:

> [...]

s/3.3/3.4/ also apache and the resolver bug. That last may be bsd only, but
the first two ... ugh. I haven't done this much patching in a week in memory.

Beats the alternative, I suppose.
--
-= Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net =-
  GPG key CB33CCA7 has been revoked; I am now 5537F527