Re: Testing Bandwidth performance

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Wed Jun 26 01:10:18 2002

	I think they are talking about generating an OC3s worth
of traffic.  while you could fill it all up w/ ntp packets
as one method, I do not beleive it will create the desired result.

	but yes, if you are wanting to measure
latency across your network or a circuit, ntp when properly
synchronized can be quite a useful tool.

	- jared