RE: How low can Worldcom stock go?

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Tue Jun 25 22:11:04 2002

http://www.msnbc.com/news/772357.asp?0cm=c20

Replying to my own post, Adelphia filed tonight.  Must be safe to come up
for air since someone has now made a bigger mess in their pants.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Germann;Eric
FN:Eric Germann
ORG:CCTec
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(419) 968-2640
TEL;WORK;FAX:(603) 825-5893
ADR;WORK:;;17780 Middle Point Road;Van Wert;OH;45891;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:17780 Middle Point Road=0D=0AVan Wert, OH 45891=0D=0AUnited States of Americ=
URL:http://www.cctec.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:ekgermann@cctec.com
REV:20010529T013421Z
END:VCARD