North American Network Operators Group|
Date Prev | Date Next |
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Author Index |
- From: Matt Duggan
- Date: Tue Jun 25 07:16:33 2002
I'm currently working on a project to determine
if it is possible to provide a cross-vendor NAT
management/monitoring solution. I would like to
know what your thoughts are regarding NAT management
1. What hardware do you use with NAT and in what
configuration? (just general info, not configs ;-) )
2. What do you use to monitor/manage NAT? (opensource?)
3. What corners, if any, did you have to cut?
4. Are you aware of any vendor-specific MIBs solely
for NAT? - I seem to remember a draft a while ago.
Any other thoughts or comments would also be most useful.
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.