Re: ATTBI refuses to do reverse DNS?

  • From: Robert A. Hayden
  • Date: Tue Jun 18 17:12:45 2002

Most providers provide some kind for forward/reverse mapping, including
ATTBI.  Often, however, they do provide customized reverse mapping (ie,
myhost.mydomain.com).  That may be where the disconnect.

I believe that ATTBI has a script that auto-generates forward/reverse
mappings on a regular basis.  You client may be just in a waiting period
before the problem corrects itselft.