RE: ATTBI refuses to do reverse DNS?

  • From: Rowland, Alan D
  • Date: Tue Jun 18 15:10:11 2002

As an ATTBI customer at home (only [reasonably priced] high speed available
in the area), the recent network/service changes being rolled out have a
high negative pressure coefficient. Haven't tried FTP lately, will have to
see if it still works on 'my' network tonight! I do know their USENET feed
has gotten 'interesting' in the last week. Lots of 'there is no such group'
with lots of new, mainly full of 'local' spam groups and significant numbers
of 'no new articles' for days in normally high traffic hierarchies. Almost
seems like their services are now being admin'd in China or something.

Just my 2. The delete key is your friend.

-Al