Re: remember the "diameter of the internet"?

  • From: brett watson
  • Date: Tue Jun 18 13:42:29 2002

--On Tuesday, June 18, 2002 1:33 PM -0400 Pawlukiewicz Jane <pawlukiewicz_jane@bah.com> wrote:

Hi Brett,

Are you asking _why_ there are so many hops between yourself and the guy
across town?
no, just lamenting the passing of an era. an era where we engineers cooperated, and "just fixed" the problems as they occured. and we didn't do things like this.

turn on the sarcasm tone, and re-read my post. this could win the prize on Latenight with David Letterman, Stupid IP Routing Tricks.

-b