RE: What's wrong with provisioning tools?

  • From: James Smith
  • Date: Thu Jun 13 10:59:03 2002

Title: RE: What's wrong with provisioning tools?

<plug in voice enabled terminal to router>
Router, show config

GOOD MORNING DR. FALKEN. WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR BGP?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. But should have...

James H. Smith II NNCDS NNCSE
Professional Services - Network Engineer
The Presidio Corporation