Getting a list of RADB objects

  • From: Mike Leber
  • Date: Wed Jun 12 21:44:18 2002

While we are on the subject...

Is there a way to get a list of objects registered with your maintainer
handle other than web interface?

In the past we used the web interface to clean up manually from time to
time.  We've automated most of the rest of the tasks related to the RADB,
I'd like to automate clean up too.  We could use LWP, was just wondering
if there is a way to do this from the command line.

Mike.

| Mike Leber             Direct Internet Connections     Voice 510 580 4100 |
| Hurricane Electric       Web Hosting  Colocation         Fax 510 580 4151 |
| mleber@he.net                                           http://www.he.net |