Trying to find DNS control panel

  • From: Christopher J. Wolff
  • Date: Wed Jun 12 02:52:36 2002

Greetings,

Several weeks ago I stumbled across a web-based BIND control panel
freeware I was looking to use on a project...it had a quasi-arabic name
like "Dubai" or something similar but it seemed quite powerful...If
anyone has seen this critter, could you please refresh my memory on what
it is called?  Thanks in advance for any help...

Regards,
Christopher J. Wolff, VP CIO
Broadband Laboratories
http://www.bblabs.com