Re: Error in assignments....?

  • From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist
  • Date: Tue Jun 11 09:04:41 2002

A route is something different then an IP assignment/allocation. There can
be multipe routes and multiple originating AS's for a netblock. The
netblock you are referring to is not globally visible btw.

Ok, my fault. I ment to say route object. However, I fail to see why (if) you would like to allow the same route to source from muliple AS:es....

Best regards,

- kurtis -