Re: NANOG25 - MRTG Stats for Hotel Network

  • From: Simon Lockhart
  • Date: Mon Jun 10 09:42:42 2002

On Mon Jun 10, 2002 at 07:24:52AM -0400, Susan Harris wrote:
> Randy, please talk with me before posting any more messages.

I appreciate that this was a mis-post, but it does raise the question
of whether the NANOG list is an open forum or not...

If the issue is with meeting messages being on the main NANOG list, can
I suggest setting up a seperate mailing list for NANOG meeting attendees,
where non-operational content can be posted?

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart                       |   Tel: +44 (0)1737 839676
Internet Engineering Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1737 839516