LINX-accredited certs

  • From: Andy Harding
  • Date: Thu Jun 06 14:13:27 2002

at the risk of re-igniting the formal- vs. cert-educated thread, I wonder
whether anyone has seen the new (to me at least) LINX-accredited certs?

http://www.linx.org/training/index.thtml

http://www.s-nt.co.uk/

looks (to me) like an interesting concept - ie ISP-industry-oriented rather
than vendor-specific - although I'm not sure it would get offered outside
the UK

it may be vendor-independant, but I'd put good money on the lab kit being
vendor-c 2500s  ;-)

-andy