Niagara Falls cheapie trip

  • From: Simon Lockhart
  • Date: Thu Jun 06 08:47:49 2002

All,

For those of you going to NANOG25, I'm planning on driving up from
the hotel to Niagara Falls for a bit of a tourist on Saturday. A few
people have expressed an interest in doing likewise. In the interests
of doing a bit of co-ordination, can I suggest we meet at 10am in
the hotel foyer, and head off from there.

If people want to email me privately, I'll collect a list of who
has got cars and who needs a lift, but I can't help resolve mismatch
of numbers!

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart                       |   Tel: +44 (0)1737 839676
Internet Engineering Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1737 839516