RE: Bogon list

  • From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist
  • Date: Wed Jun 05 11:03:35 2002

Then we come to the extra bogons like exchange point allocations. Can't
forget them. :)
I've never heard anyone refer to the IXP allocations as "bogons." Plus,
I've not heard of anyone filtering the IXP prefixes on their ingress
peering filters. Egress peering filters - yes.
At some IX:es that is more or less a must....

Best regards,

- kurtis -