Oh, I almost forgot...

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Tue Jun 04 14:00:48 2002

Hi, folks.

If you are interested in yet another view of the global table size, you
can take a look here:

http://www.cymru.com/BGP/

I graph routing table size based on the data collected from my BGP peers.
I also display any bogon prefixes, complete with origin ASN.

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas